Public Deliverable Reports
In this section you will find reports to accompany the IVY project. These reports detail various aspects of the project and assist users with their understanding and use of the IVY environment.
- Deliverable 1.3 – Final public report documents all project activities, results and outcomes.
- Deliverable 3.3 – Review of best practices outlines the pedagogical rationale and conceptual framework for the IVY environment.
- Deliverable 4.4 – 3D environment and interpreting scenarios describes the final technical design and implementation of the IVY environment.
- Deliverable 4.5 – Handbook that assists both users and administrators with their use of the IVY environment.
- Deliverable 5.1 – Bilingual audio and video content accompanies the monolingual and bilingual content developed for use in the IVY environment.
- Deliverable 5.2 – Report on video corpora accompanies the development of additional corpora for use in the IVY environment.
- Deliverable 5.3 – Report on learning activities accompanies the development of learning activities for use by interpreting students and clients.
- Deliverable 6.3 – Pedagogical evaluation report details the pedagogical evaluation of the IVY environment carried out at three test sites and the outcomes of this evaluation.
- Deliverable 7.2 – IVY dissemination seminar report details the IVY dissemination seminar held in London in November 2012. This event is also discussed in an article published by The Linguist, available here.
- Deliverable 8.2 – Guidelines and best practice is a document based on the outcomes of the pedagogical evaluation phase to assist interpreting students and clients make best use of the IVY environment.